Tweetsie Railroad Coupons
Nothing can match the ride of the coal-fired steam engine Number 12 dating back to 1951. A trip to the olden times with a flare of adventure, and Tweetsie Railroad coupons make it economical too. Tweetsie Railroad coupons can save you money in any of the following ways:
- Going in groups of 20 people or more can help to reduce the cost per person considerably i.e. from $34 to $28 for adults, and from $22 to $17 for children.
- A person can visit the park for two consecutive days at the cost of one ticket if it is bought between 3pm to 6pm. (This offer is not valid for evening-only tickets for Cool Summer Nights or the Ghost Train Halloween Festival.)
- Taking the Golden Rail Season pass enables the visitors to get an entry to all the day time Special Events (like Firework extravaganza) absolutely free of cost. Furthermore, one free night at Ghost Train Halloween Festival can also be enjoyed. One season pass costs less than three visits on a general ticket.
- Golden Rail Season Pass can be utilized to get discounts at other local attractions and shops as well. Grand father Mountain, Chimney Rock at Chimney Rock State Park, Biltmore Estate, Mast General Store and Tanger’s Shoppes on the Parkway are attractions where you can gain discount with Golden Rail Season Pass.
- A discount of about $3 to $6 can be received on the basis of AAA membership.
Tweetsie Railroad comprises of a family oriented railroad and Wild West theme park. It is located between Boone and Blowing rock. The biggest attraction of the park is a three mile (4.8km) ride on a classic steam locomotive. There are many other amusement rides as well, making it the perfect spot for a family day out. It operates from month of May to the month of October.